ISMVL 2007, General Registration
General Registration Information:
- Please read the instructions below before registration.
- To register please pay registration fee by electronic registration (preferred), bank transfer is also acceptable (Electronic Registration will be available from Jan. 29, 2007)
- A note to the authors of accepted papers: one author must be registered before March 1, 2007, in order the paper to appear in the proceedings.
An author only has to register once even though he or she may have multiple papers.
If your paper is more than 6 pages (maximum is 8 pages), you need to pay $ 100 USD for each extra page.
- Paper authors should carefully read the Author Registration Instructions before registering.
- Advance registration deadline is April 15, 2007.
Any registration after this date (postmark cut-off) will be considered as a late registration and the higher rates will apply.
- On-site symposium payments will be accepted in Norwegian Kr. (NOK) only.
- Visa and Mastercard are the only credit cards accepted for General Registration.
- No currency other than Norwegian kr. (NOK) or US dollars (US) is accepted for symposium related payments.
- The student registration fee includes a copy of the Proceedings and coffee breaks but does not include the banquet.
Student registrants who wish to attend the banquet will have to pay $100 USD or 650 NOK
- If you are interested in an additional banquet ticket, we have a limited number. The fee is $ 130 USD or 800 NOK, and will be sold at the symposium, please send mail to ismvl2007(at)ifi.uio.no.
- Questions related to registration should be sent to ismvl2007(at)ifi.uio.no
- If registration is cancelled before or on April 29, 2007, the amount of total payments minus $100 USD will be refunded.
After April 29, 2007 the fee will not be refunded, however, a copy of the Proceedings will be mailed.
||On or Before April 15, 2007
||After April 15, 2007
|| US Dollars
|| US Dollars
|Student IEEE Member
|| US Dollars
|Extra pages in proceedings
(The total number of pages should not exceed 8 pages)
|Student banquet dinner
- Electronic registration is preferred, after you have registered please fill out the Author Registration Form and send it by fax or mail the Conference Commitee.
(Electronic registration will be available from Jan. 29, 2007)
- Else you can pay through a bank transfer, send Author Registration Form by fax or mail to the Conference Committee,
then send an email to ismvl2007(at)ifi.uio.no. We will then send you an invoice with the address you have provided on the Author Registration Form, with the necessary bank transfer data.
Send Author Registration Form to:
ISMVL2007, Conference Committee
Department of Informatics, University of Oslo
P.O. Box 1080 Blidern
NO-0316 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation and a receipt will be sent after the completed form and payment have been received.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007 15:38